COVID-19 Resource Center
The AGC is continually working to compile a comprehensive list of resources for our members during the COVID-19 outbreak. In addition to our daily emails, we will be posting updates and additional information here as it becomes available.
Below is a list of links to resources that you may find helpful. We will continue to update this list and communicate with our members as more information and resources become available.
- COVID-19 Employer Resources
- COVID-19 Checklist: Preparing for a Slowdown/Shutdown
- COVID-19 Recommended Jobsite Practices
- COVID-19 Toolbox Talk
- COVID-19 Jobsite Specific Work Plan
- OSHA Guidance for Preparing a Workplace for COVID 19
- WA State COVID-19 resource page
- Proactive Measures for Addressing COVID-19
- Employee Essential Business Letter
- What to do if an Employee tests positive:
- COVID-19 – Insurance Coverage (a collection of articles, resources on insuring against the business risk)
- Federal: IRS Coronavirus tax relief
- State: The Department of Revenue - Business relief during the COVID-19 Pandemic
General cleaning & preventative measures on jobsites:
- DOL: Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus (pages 8 & 9)
- EPA: Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-1
- EPA Press Release: https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/epa-expands-covid-19-disinfectant-list
- Milwaukee: Cleaning of Tools to Help Prevent Spread of COVID-19
- CDC: Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations – Community Facilities
- AGC of America's Resource Page
- AWB Resource Page - this is a great list of resources on everything coronavirus related.
Just for fun:
Now that we all have the kids at home, what better time to bring back wood shop! Check out some of these fun, easy woodworking projects and construction related lessons for kids of all ages.
- 26 Of The Best Woodworking Projects For Kids - The Saw Guy
- PORCUPINE WOODWORKING CRAFT
- Construction Math Challenge
- Identifying Tools & Equipment