CLC - Halloween Charity Boat Cruise for Vanessa Behan 10/30/20Name: CLC - Halloween Charity Boat Cruise for Vanessa Behan 10/30/20Date: October 30, 2020Time: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
The Inland Northwest AGC Construction Leadership Council (CLC) is hosting our first Halloween Charity Boat Cruise. Come ready and come all to enjoy an evening out on Lake Coeur d'Alene networking with industry leaders and decision makers!
20% of ALL ticket sales and sponsorships, along with any additional funds over and above ticket prices will be donated to support Vanessa Behan. Additionally, the CLC will match ALL donations generated up to a maximum $5,000. If a maximize donation match is reached, the CLC will be able to provide Vanessa Behan with a $10,000 contribution in a time of reduced funding and greatly increased need.
Vanessa Behan's vision is to provide immediate refuge for children and support to strengthen families. This evolved from the tragic story of Vanessa Kay Behan, a Spokane girl who died from child abuse injuries at the age of two. Following her death, a group of local business people established an organization so that parents would have a safe place to bring their children in the face of crises. Their primary services are:
- 24-Hour child care for infants and children under the age of seven
- Parent education
- Crisis counseling for parents
- Referrals to other community agencies
- Beverage Sponsor - Thank You Versatile Industries Inc. & J. Stout Auctions!
- Food Sponsor - Thank You National Barricade & Sign Co. & Lydig Construction!
- Event Sponsor (4 Left!) - $350 - Thank You DaweCo Machinery LLC!
- Prize Sponsor (4 Left!) - $250 - Thank You Dupree Building Specialties!
*THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO EVERYONE*
*MUST BE 21 & OVER*