Online Civil Blueprint Reading and Materials 01/15/18Name: Online Civil Blueprint Reading and Materials 01/15/18Date: January 15, 2018Website: http://www.constructionclasses.comRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
The purpose of this course is to give the student an overall and elementary understanding of civil construction blueprints and materials. This includes understanding and interpreting civil construction blueprints, reading specifications, manufacture and use of civil construction materials such as aggregates, concrete, asphalt, pipe, and geosynthetics
Upon completion of this course you will:
This is a paced course. Please see www.constructionclasses.com for a detailed course outline with syllabus.
- Interpret construction documents (plans and specifications).
- Use plan sheets to determine work scopes and quantities
- Understand how aggregates are produced
- Explain concrete and asphalt mix designs and how they are used
- Differentiate between different pipe materials and fittings
- Illustrate how metals can be used in civil construction
- Describe how masonry and composite material are applied in civil construction.
*This course is endorsed by the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) http://www.aspenational.org.
All online courses must be paid for in advance to the start date. Inland Northwest AGC members