Online Construction Blueprint Reading - 06/24/19Name: Online Construction Blueprint Reading - 06/24/19Date: June 24, 2019Registration: Register NowEvent Description:
The reading of construction blueprints is a foundational skill in construction. All construction professionals, regardless of whether they are working in the field or in the office, must know how to read blueprints. Blueprint reading requires practice and some basic knowledge of blueprints to be proficient at it. Upon completion of this course you will:
- Have an elementary knowledge of blueprint reading as it relates to building construction projects
- Understand in general terms the design process and the role of design professionals
- Be able to find trade information using blueprints
- Be able to answer basic construction questions related to the layout and installation of materials
- Be able to identify elementary problems or short comings of the blueprints you are using
This is a paced course. Please see www.constructionclasses.com for a detailed course outline with syllabus.
*This course is endorsed by the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) http://www.aspenational.org.
All online courses must be paid for in advance to the start date. Inland Northwest AGC members may call for billing options.