Online Essential Construction Math - This course is self-paced and may be started anytime 04/08/19Name: Online Essential Construction Math - This course is self-paced and may be started anytime 04/08/19Date: April 8, 2019Registration: Register NowEvent Description:
This class is intended to develop mathematical skills that can be applied to the construction trade through practice and application. This course is an introduction to other courses in construction. While this class is not a prerequisite for any other classes, it does provide a foundation for them.
By the end of this class you should be able to:
· Use and understand all operations on fractions and decimals that are common to the construction industry
· Convert fractions to decimals
· Calculate area, and volume of various shapes
· Convert measurements from cubic feet to cubic yards
· Measure the volume of concrete footings, slabs, walls, and columns
· Calculate board feet
· Calculate and measure for basic constructions in woods and concrete
Please see www.constructionclasses.com for a detailed course outline with syllabus.
This is a self-paced course but must be completed within 10 weeks of receipt of materials.
*This course is endorsed by the American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE) www.aspenational.com.
All online courses must be paid for in advance to the start date. Inland Northwest AGC members may call for billing options.