Communication Skills - whether you are talking with your staff, the GC Superintendent, the Sub-Contractor or the Owner,
- What's your current communication style?
- Is it effective?
- Could your approach be refined or better yet, how about receiving information - are you listening?
Most of us have heard about the millennium culture/generation…..in today's industry, what is the professional approach to telling a person to “get it right”
Join us for a "Lunch & Learn" to participate in the "Communication Seminar".
The topics for discussion include:
Join speaker, James P Murphy, with STRATA for a comprehensive discussion.
- Generational Management - Baby Boomers to Millennnials. How to manage the gap.
- Corrective Actions/Communications – How supervisors/managers can positively effect team members’ performance.
- Conflict Management – tried and true method for reaching resolution. Conflict is natural; Resolving it successfully is not.