The Inland Northwest Associated General Contractors Retirement Plan is a cost effective, state of the art 401(k) program that can accommodate prevailing wage as well as normal retirement needs. This plan is designed specifically for AGC members to allow companies of all sizes to participate in a 401(k) program without the high costs.
The plans available can be tailored to the design and budget of your particular business. The plan requires no billed fees to the employer for administration. We have engaged the services of qualified pension plan professionals to ensure that this program meets the needs of all our member companies no matter what size.
AGC Retirement Plan can help you:
- Save through bulk buying power of AGC members in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Alaska customized to meet your needs through a multi-fund approach with full range of investment options
- Attract and retain the people who help make your company successful
- Create a business tax deduction for the company, a valued employee benefit, and a way to diversity your company's investment
The AGC Retirement Plan Offers
- Support team that provides individualized plan and fund design, employee education, and ongoing service
- Prevailing wage plans tailored for the construction industry allows open shop companies to compete more effectively on Davis-Bacon projects and improve company cash flow
- Options including 401 (k), Davis-Bacon, profit sharing and the ability to award various classes of employees
- 24 hour web or telephone access to account information