COVID-19 Resource Center
The AGC is continually working to compile a comprehensive list of resources for our members during the COVID-19 outbreak. In addition to our daily emails, we will be posting updates and additional information here as it becomes available.
Below is a list of links to resources that you may find helpful. We will continue to update this list and communicate with our members as more information and resources become available.
Join our new Facebook group to share Safety Best Practices.
Vaccine Mandate Best Practices
COVID Vaccine Mandate FAQ's
Forms and Policies
- AGCA webinar Strategies to Improve Workplace Vaccination Rates and Preparing for Various Mandates.- Recording Available
- AGCA Vaccine Toolkit - includes toolbox talk, FAQ's, videos and more.
Educating Your Workforce:
- AGC/Fulcrum COVID-19 General Construction Health and Safety Plan - Revised 5/1/2020
- Exposure-Prevention Preparedness and Response Plan (AGC of America)
- Sample JHA's
- Transporting Crews across Job site
- Welding without Face Covering during Phase 1 Construction
- Operating Heavy Machinery Without Face Covering During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Breaking 6’ Social Distancing for 10 Mins or Less
- COVID-19 Breaking Cloth face covering during Labor intensive active with greater than 6’ social distancing
- COVID-19 Breaking 6’ Social Distancing for Health Screening
- Phase I Jobsite Safety Practices Guide
- Job Hazard Analysis Form – must be used on essential projects when 6’ social distancing can not be met.
- Site-Supervisor Responsibilities flyer - can be customized with your firm’s name and supervisor’s name, for posting on your jobsite.
- Health-Screening Memo - can be used to notify your team of the new temperature and symptom screening that will take place daily.
- Temperature Screening Guide - developed and reviewed by MultiCare Occupational Health to assist you in safely and properly doing temperature scans.
- Symptom-Screening Guide - developed and reviewed by MultiCare Occupational Health to assist you in a comprehensive symptom screening.
- Set up jobsite check-in with Google Forms. Here is a tutorial on how to do it.
- Jobsite Posters
- Site Supervisor Training Video
- Safety Training Video - AGC of Washington safety training video can be used to satisfy initial training requirements, and repeated as necessary.
- Toolbox Talks
- AGC of America's Resource Page
- AWB Resource Page - this is a great list of resources on everything coronavirus related.
State/Government Guidance & Resources
- Phase 2 Construction COVID-19 Job Site Requirements
- Mask Guidance - Washington Coronavirus Hazard Considerations for Employers (except hospitals/clinics) - Face Coverings, Masks, and Respirator Choices
- Phase I Construction COVID-19 Safety Requirements - as adopted 4/24/2020
- Governors List of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
- Updated Guidance from Governor's Office regarding construction
- AGC of America’s comprehensive analysis of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- COVID-19 Employer Resources
- The Interplay Between Washington's Sick Leave Laws and The New Federal Emergency Sick Leave Laws
- Employee Essential Business Letter
- Summary of Paid Leave Mandates under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, H.R. 6201
- Employment Securities Department - Business & Employee Resources
- WA State Benefit Guidance Chart
- Paid sick and safe leave
- Unemployment insurance
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Workers' Compensation FAQs
- COVID-19 – Insurance Coverage (a collection of articles, resources on insuring against the business risk)
General cleaning & preventative measures on jobsites
- DOL: Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus (pages 8 & 9)
- EPA: Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-1
- EPA Press Release: https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/epa-expands-covid-19-disinfectant-list
- Milwaukee: Cleaning of Tools to Help Prevent Spread of COVID-19
- CDC: Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations – Community Facilities
Just for fun
Now that we all have the kids at home, what better time to bring back wood shop! Check out some of these fun, easy woodworking projects and construction related lessons for kids of all ages.