AGC Health Plan
AGC knows affordable health insurance for employees is vital to your company's success.
The Best of Both Worlds:
Associated General Contractors of Washington (AGC) and Inland Northwest AGC are building an advantage for our members – and that’s why we’re proud to offer UnitedHealthcare.
For over 100 years, Associated General Contractors (AGC) has stood behind the construction industry in Washington. We are a resource and liaison for contractors and local, state and federal agencies, and we are proud to offer UnitedHealthcare to our members.
Why Should You Choose AGC Health Benefit Trust?
AGC Health Benefit Trust offers your company a stable vehicle to navigate upcoming health care changes, while also offering your company the flexibility it needs to be successful and design a meaningful benefit program for your employees.
AGC is proud to offer benefit options from UnitedHealthcare, a company committed to helping your employees live healthier lives.
Besides UnitedHealthcare traditional plans and industry-leading consumer driven health (CDH) plans, AGC is pleased to offer the UnitedHealthcare Multi-Choice® portfolio with as many as 20 different plans. Just one package allows you to offer a mix of plans that includes CDH plans and traditional PPOs. Plan options can be created to meet a wide array of financial needs – from the employee who doesn’t mind paying a little extra for a wider array of options to those who want to save money on the necessities.
Multi-Choice also promotes stability: You can change or keep your plan offerings with your package year after year, ensuring that your health plan will evolve with the changing needs of your business and your employees.
UnitedHealthcare plans come with a suite of programs to help you and your employees get the most out of your health care coverage.
The more you know about UnitedHealthcare, the more you’ll see how powerful their benefits can be, for both your business’ bottom line and the health of your employees. UnitedHealthcare plans come with a suite of extras that help empower your employees.
- The next-generation myHealthcare Cost Estimator, an innovative online tool that lets them learn about procedures, choose a provider and estimate out-of-pocket costs based on their personal health information
- UnitedHealthcare Health Advisors Customer Service.
The AGC Health Plan for Washington State is tailored for companies in the construction and related industries. Our plan offers an extensive network of health care providers and hospitals throughout Washington.
- Medical plan variety and choice
- Access to an extensive network of providers and hospitals in Washington
- Coverage for out-of-area employees
- Prescription drug benefits, including mail-order pharmacy
- Preventive care and wellness programs
- 24-hour medical advice line
- Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Optional benefits include dental plans, orthodontia, vision plans and flexible benefit plan administration (Section 125 plans)
- Dollar Bank can provide employees continued coverage during low points in the construction cycle
- One-stop call center
- COBRA administration at no additional cost
- Convenient premium payment by electronic funds transfer
AGC Service Center
Toll Free: (503) 462-4041