Fowler General Construction is seeking Project Engineers (and Project Managers) to join our growing team. Recent graduates and those with continuing education are encouraged to apply. We offer a variety of position types from internships to full-time employment. Ideal for those with a Construction Management and/or Engineering degree.
Candidates are responsible for assisting Project Managers with managing the technical activities of each project, ensuring accuracy and quality from conception to completion. A high degree of organization and communication is required of this position. As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
· Produce and track contracts with subcontractors, suppliers, and consultants
· Collect, track, and facilitate RFIs, ASIs, COs, etc.
· Assist with project schedules and budgets
· Provide technical and on-site support to Project Manager and Project Superintendent
· Analyze proposals
· Assist in preparation of construction drawings and other required documents
· Coordinate and participate in regular on-and-off site project meetings
· Experience with Procore software management desirable
FGC is rapidly growing and continues to meet the demand of construction projects within the Tri-Cities as well as throughout the Pacific Northwest. If you’re looking to work with a successful, established, and team-oriented company to grow your career, talk to FGC today to find out how you can become a part of our amazing team.
Competitive salary, DOQ. Benefits, retirement included.
This position is located in Richland, WA.
FGC is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time, Internships Available