Power City Electric, Inc.
- Access Control
- Audio-Video Communications
- Data Communications
- Distributed Communications and Electronic Safety and Security
- Electrical Protection
- Facility Electrical Power Generating and Instrumentation and Control for Electrical Systems
- Gas and Vapor Process Piping and Ductwork
- Instrumentation and Control for Electrical Systems Lighting
- Instrumentation for Process Systems
- Life Safety
- Liquids Process Piping
- Low-Voltage Electrical Distribution
- Management Systems
- Medium-Voltage Electrical Distribution
- Monitoring Systems
- Operation and Maintenance of Electrical Systems
- Primary Control Devices
- Process Control and Enterprise
- Process Piping and Equipment Protection
- Security Detection, Alarm, and Monitoring
- Solid and Mixed Materials Piping and Chutes
- Specialized Systems
- Storing Equipment
- Structured Cabling
- Video Surveillance
- Voice Communications
Power City Electric, founded in 1936 is proud to be one of the most experienced contractors in the western U.S. With our growth and regional presence, we continue to operate as a family-owned business, focused on building lasting relationships with our customers and employees.
Our knowledge and skills allow us to perform under the most unique circumstances presented in applications of commercial, institutional, industrial, surface/underground mines, high voltage transmission/substations, sustainable energy solutions, gas and oil pipelines, railroads & transportation, energy auditing, retrofitting, service & maintenance, thermal imaging, and solar power.
We have “The Power to do More” and are committed to remain on the cutting edge by offering a broad range of electrical services specifically catered to our valued customers.
Whom to Contact
- Dan AgaPresidentP.O. Box 2507Spokane, WA 99220Phone: (509) 535-8500Fax: (509) 535-4665