Membership in an AGC's student chapter provides young professionals with an opportunity to learn, observe and develop their skills with current leaders in the industry. The Inland Northwest AGC sponsors two student chapters in conjunction with local universities:
WSU Associated Students of Construction Management
EWU Construction Management Student Association – contact the chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org
AGC student chapters are very involved on campus, in the community and industry. In addition, AGC Chapters provide a host of collaborative activities designed to enhance the student's learning experience.
- Opportunities to meet and work with AGC member contractors (potential future employers)
- Closer contact with construction faculty;
- Access to staff from the sponsoring AGC Chapter;
- Opportunities to tour local construction projects;
- Discounted member prices on all AGC standard publications and programs;
- Notice of all scholarships sponsored by the AGC Education & Research Foundation;
- Networking opportunities with other students of similar interest and career goals;
- Special registration fees for the AGC Annual Convention;
- A special AGC student chapter meeting AGC's Annual Convention;
- Ability to participate in the AGC Construction Leadership’s LinkedIn group; and
- An opportunity to impact the community and gain recognition for those efforts through the AGC Outstanding Student Chapter Contest.
Sign up today for a Student Membership account. This account will give you access to restricted areas of the AGC website and the Online planroom. Membership does require verification of student membership status in one of our sponsored programs.